Free Market Evaluation – The Value of Real Estate
What is a free market evaluation? Good questions. In short, it is an opportunity for me to explain to you what the value of your home or property is on the current real estate market. On average it takes 15 – 45 minutes for me to review the property and 1-3 hours for me to develop the report. This report is based on current properties for sale and sold in your market area and other factors that determine what you home is worth to prospective buyers. When I was a young realtor I did not know how much experience plays a part in this process. After 15 years in real estate I can assure you it does. You are in very good hands when you give me a call and I can assure you my honest approach to how this all works will be a breath of fresh air. I really really care my clients and customers are taken care of and explained the truth about the real estate industry and how value is represented on the market.
How much does this cost you? Nothing. If you are curious, thinking or maybe thinking about moving, need information to make informed decisions, want to discuss real estate in general. CALL ME – Jarett Johnson Real Estate. I love what I do and can assure you the phone call is worth making.
Few Quick Notes!
- Always best if I can come see the property in person! Very important. If I am unable to do so we will discuss other options. I understand some situations can be different.
- You will get an emailed report and printed report as well. In some situations I can have the report ready for you at our first meeting! Depends on the location and property.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SELL! No Obligation Free Service. A market evaluation is just that, an evaluation. I will demonstrate to you how I can help you if you are interested in selling, however that is another discussion and not why I am there. I am there to help and inform.
- I help with residential, rural, land, commercial, investments, and all other forms of real estate deals, listings, transaction, etc. Call me for more information!
- I sell houses in Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Edmonton, St Albert, Beaumont, Redwater, Gibbons, Bruderhiem, Tofield, Lamont, Bon Accord, and surrounding counties of Strathcona, Sturgeon, Lamont, Leduc, and Parkland! Yes, all those areas. Over 15 years I have been and seen everything. You are in good hands! Check out some recent sales here.